Work at TrendsActive
Medior strategy consultant (0,8 fte)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious strategy consultant to join our team. Someone with 4+ years of experience who wants to help top-tier brands better understand and meet the needs of their audience, in order to become more relevant and meaningful.
- Excited about the prospect of managing and leading your own projects;
- Confident at speaking and writing: able to clearly and concisely convey information through presentation or content, also to large groups;
- Business-savvy with a keen understanding of how organizations function;
- Able to translate strategic theory into pragmatic solutions;
- Fascinated by the relationship between people’s needs and brands & organizations;
- Proactive and talented in organizational skills, open-minded, and a critical thinker.
Your typical day might include
- Defining brand strategies, propositions, and guiding principles for global brands
- Facilitating, preparing, and co-creating workshops
- Delivering exciting presentations that advise and inspire
- Managing, scheduling and coordinating projects
- Collaborating on team projects
- Joining internal meetings to decide the direction and growth of TrendsActive
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Traveling for projects within Europe
This role requires
- Relevant experience in the field of business consultancy, hr, strategy, marketing, market research or branding. As a consultant or on the client side;
- Relevant experience conveying your ideas to groups through presentations or workshops;
- Fluency in English and Dutch (both verbally and in writing), and preferably also German (not a deal-breaker);
- HBO or university education.
- Even if you don’t meet all requirements mentioned above, you’re welcome to apply if you’re interested in growing in that direction.
TrendsActive is a trend consultancy. For over 20 years, we have been advising our clients based on our Human Context CircleTM, our trend model which derives insights from the social sciences and turns these into actionable advice to human-proof brand strategies, marketing & communication, innovations, and organizations.
We work with a small team of specialists who come from diverse backgrounds, including consultancy, research, and keynote speaking. Moreover, we have an extensive network of professionals that we collaborate with regularly. Our network includes design and brand consultants from our partner network in the DACH region.
We work for a variety of international and national brands such as: STABILO, ING, Disney, RTL, Nationale Nederlanden, Swiss Life, Proximus, Rauch, Vattenfall, Hugo Boss, Rabobank and many more.
A unique opportunity to join a company that is leading in its field, bursting with ambition, and offering plenty of space for input and initiative to its people. The opportunity to support meaningful projects for amazing clients with your knowledge, insights and energy.
- Your salary is in line with the market and depends on age and experience.
- 32 hours (0,8 fte)
- We are currently situated in a workspace in the center of Utrecht and are flexible in terms of working hours and location
- A culture that encourages professional growth while maintaining work-life balance.
- A job that allows you to build a broad and interesting network
- You will receive a work laptop
- Travel expenses will be compensated
Interested in joining us as a medior strategy consultant?
Send your letter of application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org